
Friday, November 14, 2008
Okkkkkk............ day 2........... I woke up at around 6.45am, and pass by chuny's dorm and saw him sleeping like a......nvm. Later, we went to had our breakfast, as nice as always. After that we went to get our body working on all the different things. We had a mural to do, cheers, and others. It was quite boring actually, and I couldn't really make friends there. Labels: Sports
I was shy and don't dare approach them. Hiazzzz, I only approached them when we were leaving on the last day lol. What kind of person am I don't noe how to treasure the times tat we had tgt. To my biggest surprise, the thing I love most there was the talks and presentations instead of the activity. The day jz slowly drag on until it was lights out. And the bad thing is, I HAVE TO WAKE UP AND MEET MY GROUP BY 6.30AM WTF. So early sia........... nvm lets move on to the third day.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities