
Friday, November 14, 2008
The third day...... I was woken up by chuny, and when I looked at my watch I saw the time 6.45am. WTF, I was supposed to meet my group at 6.30am, lol haha. But thr were also ppl later than me. Today was the day whr we all going our separate ways. T_T
Labels: Sports
This was where I began to felt a little sad and regretted not spending the time wisely with my group when I had the chance. Hiazz wat can I do, I can't reverse time or wat can I?
And so b4 we left we did some area cleaning. Then we waiting for the time to dismiss us, we were all thr saying our last words to our friends (I am not referring to death). After that when I went home, I thought abt the camp, and thought it was one of the best camps I have ever been, and hope I have more chance like this in the future.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities