
Sunday, November 30, 2008
(Honestly I am really touched by this incident. Treasure everyone u love before it goes away, I feel it is very important.) By Teh Joo Lin & Carolyn Quek 
![]()
Okk..... I do feel a little sad for the death of Ms Lo Hwei Yen. The news said that she was in a white coffin, and all her loved ones were around her. The family also wanted the lawyer to look for all the things which she loved. More than 250 people came to attend her funeral. Yeah, from this you can tell that a lot of people respect her. As for her husband, at first upon hearing the death of his wife, he broke into tears. It was also heard that she was friendly and cheerful. She has had several hundred tributes on the networking site Facebook.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities