
Friday, February 13, 2009
Another trip to a place called "Marina Barrage". There was one thing I have to say about that place. IT IS FREAKING HELL OF THE EARTH HOT. I was like perspiring, and my head was freaking itchy la. Knn I am like going to die thr man. Anyway lets get on with the show.
We gather at this area
Then the teacher say we will be going from station to station, and only the last one then got aircon...zzzzzzzzz...... So the thing is, we have to go every station find three observation, think of something that we want to noe. So our first station is the bridge.
O.o so this thing operates by using solar panel... hmmm.... Anyway not I take one is Anna, lol.
Now this is interesting....... this is used to control the amt of water or smt like tat la.
Isn't this beautiful.... awwwwwww........
Waaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa........ this part is whr we all get wet. WOOHOO. Ok the story goes like this... lol is this even a story. Anyway, it started when we were playing with water. Then Divya and Anna started splashing each other. And thennnn.... divya was walking abt when the water suddenly spit out and make her whole body wet. Haha all of us was like laughing like hell. Then divya "beh song", go push anna when she never notice. That was when the water fight started.
Now to tok abt my assault, wahaahahahahahha. I was walking abt in the arena (lol) finding a victim to push. Then I spotted BING HONG..... heheheeeheheh. He was splashing chun yen and they were like splashing each other. Thennnnnn... u now wat happen, I push him from behind and TADA Bing Hong became my victim. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lol I laugh so much on this part.
This was taken at the Green Roof, the solar panals tat provide energy. It is environmentally friendly.
Wa this one sure take a long time to do de. My photo is jz a small version, thr are tons of this... wonder why they don't get bored.
Lastly I never complete the worksheet that was given. Then I chiong on the bus. Wa piang eh so hard to write, when I got down the bus I was srsly dizzy like hell.
KK thats all for the Marina Barrage after that went for Taekwondo, bb.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities