
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Yay..... Sec 3 camp is here. Finally, I can go somewhere that is not in sku. Early morning we went to sku and the teachers introduce to us the instructors for our camp. We played some camp build "yi dian mo qi" then we went for the camp.
At there, the first thing we did was dragon boating. I now then realise how difficult dragon boating was. It really requires a lot of teamwork. Without teamwork, dragon boating will surely be a complete failure.
After that we went for the "rocket race", we crack our brain like siao then think of how to build de lor.
Then after that 5'o clock le so must go back...... siannn.... wat a boring day.
ARGHHHH FORGOT BRING CAMERA SO NO PHOTOS, BUT DON'T WORRY I TMR WILL BRING HEHE........
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities