
Thursday, February 12, 2009
At first I tot it was going to be another boring day... but it was the total opposite. WOOHOO!!!
We boarded the bus to Sentosa... teehee look at this photo damn funny la cc.
Over thr we started the "AMAZING RACE". All of us was like so enthu la especially amirah, haha.
Tats Weilun amd Zul (hope never spell wrong) on the bus.
Ok..... i don't have to explain this, we took the bus and travel from place to place. The funny thing is we took the bus and came back to where we were without alighting at any stop... lol sia.
At there, we are required to build a sand castle to the waist of the shortest person in our group. And that person is (starring the shortest person in our class..... Anvis... WOOHHOO)
GROUP "ALPHA'S PHOTO" WOOHOO :)
I enjoyed myself there a lot.... SEc 3 camp rox man WOOTS!!!. The best part was during the campfire. We cheer and shout like hell until throat pain sia. LOL first time I like tat in sku. But the sad thing is that we did not get any prize siannnnzzzzz......
But I sure accomplished one thing today. That is I made more and more friends and strengthen our teamwork. OMG, I am loving this, this is the best camp ever. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities