
Friday, February 20, 2009
Ok...... i noe my title is lame but its my new second CCA after all. LOL it was a bit boring though but some parts were fun. I jz got my official uniform today woohoo!!! Then I started learning "pumsai", don't noe how to spell. For the later part I will have to perform my "pumsai" for my grading. As for that tat Chun Yen, he is such a show off, kick his ass man..........
As for the lalala title, it means I am dragging my life throughout the day. I was like taking my Bio test in the morning (o.o so scared). Then later got back my class test for chemistry and found out tat I SUX T_T, everyone so gd in studies except me T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T.
Well tats all tada till I blog again
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities