
Friday, February 6, 2009
So...... today got x country. I was suppose to wait for yh then in the end never wait..... ps ah.
Over thr wait like hell for the damn thing to start. The Mr Yeo tok so long....... then keep saying, " will start soon", lol la, he have been saying tat so many times until we bored liao.
Then we started running........ then not long after, James and Davin argued. Then after tat Davin make James fall down. The James si beh pek chek. So I stayed with James a while then continue running. Run... runn... and runnn.. then suddenlt reach finish line... lol so fast.
Then we walk back to the gathering place, hehe then got water (teehee). After that nth else le then I walk home.
Tats all for today, going to be very busy so no time blog.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities