
Friday, March 20, 2009
Lols...... Thursday morning........ getting ready to go for CCA at Hougang stadium. Went to sku gate at 8.15 to wait for chuny. Wa piang eh make me wait...... While waiting, met some friends who came for CCA too lol. Then later when chuny came, I was abt to ham tham him, when he told me he ran to sku cauz the bus pack le. I was like WTF........ then watever forget abt it.
Reach stadium le, then we started memorising all the different rules for different events. Honestly saying, I didn't like being officals, I rather sit at the side and watch........ siannn....... wat did I do to get myself into this.
Anyways after that went to play badminton with chuny. Hzh also foloed after some persuading him for a while. LOLS went thr and saw so many bowen badminton ppl. Jz at tat time, I was so high and wanted to start playing like siao................... MY BADMINTON RACKET WAS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!! WTF MAN!!!!!......... siannnn....... Hence I played like so slack cauz no mood to play le.
Then later eunice's gang came and join us after their training. WTH sia they were like pwning us zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ Then me and chuny was thr like keep switching partners. But I own him haha and I lost becauz of my partners mistakes.......... lols.
After that go hm eat then go home lor.
Tats all till next time
~.~ pika pika ~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities