
Thursday, March 5, 2009
siannnn........ i don't noe wat have I been doing everyday lor. One thing keep bugging my mind. All the teacher keep on say study study...... for the sake of the future blablablabla.
Then the more they say the more siann I get. WA PIANG EH. Then everyday keep force me study, yea i noe is important to get gd grades for the sake of my future. CAUZ MY FUTURE IS MY FUTURE, IS NOT OTHERS. But then I don't noe wat to do, I can't sit at the table and study like some gong kia.
So wat u wan me to do adapt to the way of the I so called consider gong kia. CANNNNN.............. no problem, but u will see me in mental hospital soon. I jz don't noe wat to do sia.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities