
Monday, March 2, 2009
Got back CA results 2day, some only. Well lets seeeee....... I got back chinese, e maths, a maths, geog and bio. T_T did so badly for a lot of them. Siannn, I was expecting to do a bit better than wat I had expected. I keep thinking ppl can do why can't I. But I always can't lol, lame, lmao, rofl.
Siannnnn..... everything is so siannnnn, tmr even worse getting back ss, phy and chem. ARGHHHH sure die de. And the lbl got 45/50 for chem, zzzzz still wan act noob....... the real noob is me lor, asshole. The james le got full marks for a maths. Siannn, gratz lor who as he so smart. ARGHHHH this world is so siannnn, thr is nth I can do properly I am so useless................................................
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities