
Friday, March 27, 2009
It's been a while since I joined TKD. Well can say boring at the same time fun. Some part fun some boring lor, especially when the those black belts from the past come take over.
Wa piang eh they make the lessons so boring, tat I rather go to toilet and shyt. Lols wat am I toking. Since I am the active kia, so I think it would be quite suitable to join this CCA, but not so much for the techniques or watever which I learnt. Honestly saying, I sux at it.
Well, going for my grading test at yio chu kang on 5th April. Hehe all the best to myself, wish myself first cauz later james sure blablablablabla alot of thing say I won't pass. kk tats all bb.
~.~ pika pika ~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities