
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Ytd went to Chuny's mother work place thr play badminton. Cauz his mother is a staff thr so the court is free.
But the amount of effort we took to get thr was like crap. Tat ass chuyn expect james and I to noe the place like our hse like tat. Go DIE la. Then go him also don't wan listen, wait until 40mins later then he call us say whr are we. WTF sia, i really wanted to punch his kau peh face, but his mother thr cannot siannnn..........
But the badminton was fun, his mother pro sia, I play until I wanna die le. Then later i ask james take over me cauz I cannot liao then he suffer the same fate as me haha.
Then later also vs chun'y bro, he better then chuny's mum, but still chuny was better. kk tats all for today bb.
~.~ pika pika ~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities