
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wa today so shiok, chuny, weilun, jia qi, zen(or zan), racheal, raja, shiva, and blablabla.... went for the bio science fair. And the good thing is can pon chinese class.
So over thr we were like in the LT listening to some chim stuff which Rachael can understand and I don't.............lol
During the break we went for a short munch on some food, and surprisingly they were quite delicious. LOL i went for 3 rounds of food, wakakakaka...........
Then later go back got some presentation by other skus like hwa chong, and etc. After that we were abt to go home when I heard there was no bus to fetch us back, we had to go back ourself. I was like WTF, why no one told me abt this.
BUT BUT BUT....... I was lucky, cauz one of the teacher say wan to take cab back to Bowen, then I was like since my hse is there of course I folo rite????
Haha then chuny was like so dulan I ps him.
kk tats all bb
~.~ pika pika ~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities