
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Today was a interesting day..... or I mean evening. In the afternoon, after out english exams........ AIYAAAAAA......... speaking of that, the letter writing I wrote the wrong format, jz because I was unable to understand the question properly..... siannn man fail english is something which I didn't wanted.
Well back to main topic. After English class, our class and E2 class joined together for chemistry revision class.
Well the thing is after the lessons, Bonan, Jia Qi, Xin Min, Bing Hong and me were discussing about one question which we were not sure. The funny thing was that Jia Qi appeared to have understood, but when I ask her another question, she was left speechless.
Slowly, our topic drifted to talking about ghost rumours in the school and else where. SUPRISINGLY, BING HONG JOINED THE CONVERSATION AND GAVE HIS COMMENTS AND BLABLABALBALBAL, aiya u know what I am talking about de la.
This dragged on until 6'o clock, and even more suprisingly is Bing Hong were with us until then.
kk tats all bb.
~.~ pika pika~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities