
Friday, May 29, 2009
Today had assembly about teenage sex.........lol suddenly everyone like so high. Then later went back classroom for "use your hand campaign"............ believe me it was very boring.
After that went to buy bubble tea with james, chuny, you hong, davin, denon. After that went home play com.................
At 2pm, I went to find Toh Lee Lee for the report book. OK.................. I really deteriorated this time..............
I kept on telling myself "must buck up berny", but I always ended up playing computer games again......... What am I going to do. I really want to score well, and I know I must put in a lot of effort in it, but I jz can't get myslf to study. If anyone can help me score well in EOY......... i treat u to mc donalds man!!!!! kk nth else bb.....
~.~ pika pika ~.~
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities