
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Siannnn... holidays are coming to an end. T_T why time past so fast when it is holiday, but the reverse during school days. But no choice this is life, I cannot escape it. But I heard there will be extended holidays because of the H1N1 flu, but that's only maybe nia.
Well, till now still haven't do finish hmk.......zzzz........ going to die. Well lets see what I have not done.
Social Studies: So damn give me no mood to do anything
Physics: Going to do the poster thing on Wednesday with Adeline Lee and Xin Min, zzzzz Wei Wang not free forever de...... Not to forget the worksheet......
Maths: OMG someone save me
Bio: Also save me, this was last minute stuff
Well that shd be all ba...
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities