
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Don't noe why, I was lying on my bed ytd when I suddenly think abt true friends. I don't noe why that came to my mind, jz thought of it.
Come to think of it, I don't really have much true friends. Not say I greedy wan everyone but jz feel kinda lonely in sku. For those who treated me as a true friend I appreciated it. But I really feel kinda lonely at sku sometimes. Like no one to tok to cauz everyone have their own gang.
I kept on thinking, is thr anything wrong with me that ppl don't really like to approach me, but I still don't noe until now. I hope I can get rid of this problem and have more true friends.
Well, nth else to say le bb.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities