
Monday, June 8, 2009
zzzzz......today got oral. I went to school at about 8.45am. I thought the oral would be at the hall, so I went there but found out got badminton. So I called Divya, then she never reply....................lol. Then, I tried calling anna, :) she replied. Asked her where is it she also don't know.... ok watever. But anyway later it took place at the classroom.
KK lets skip to the oral part. Today, these are the people taking oral. Divya, Anna, Safiah, Peter, Shaun, Saras, Shi Min, Zhi Jian, Zul and another e3 de I think is Michelle.
The oral hor, they ask me whether I go museum b4. ZZZZZZZZ.......I was like no dur..., I don't usually get the chance to go places like these and honestly I hate them. Well overall the oral is so-so la, I think can pass. KK tats all liao bb.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities