
Monday, June 8, 2009
Hmm...... had been in SRC for quite a while...... and unknowingly, I became THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Okkk..... I actually was kinda reluctant, as u all know I am a very lazy person, but if I am given a responsibility, I would make sure it is well done. I sometimes wonder.......... why am I so unlucky to be saboed the president.
Then people would say, "this is a good opportunity, u must treasure the chance which u are given while others are not."
Ok..... I have heard of this sentence for a number of times. But I still don't like being a president. I rather jz be a member and slack. But as I said, I would be responsible since now I have gotten myself into this mess, great huh.
Well, let me introduce some of my other members who are holding a post (MY SLAVE!!!!! MUAHAHAAHA) in the SRC.
First up: Heng Ze Hao (Vice-President)
Second: James (IT)
Third:Shaun (Notice Board)
Last but not least: Kok Chun Yen (the very well known throughout 167 countries, who is a SLACKER)
kk thats all bb
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities