
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Woke up at about 6.15am, prepared to go and left house at seven. We reach the yio chu kang at abt 7.45am. It was very stuffy in thr and is was freaking boring the whole day. They also started late which makes my competition ended late too. ZZZz........ I stayed at the place for the whole day until 12am in the night. I reached home at 12.30am like tat.
But there is one thing that i did not regret going there. Is tat I came back with two gold medals :) WOOTS.
Overall, it was very boring very very very siann.... But when I think of the medals I won I feel much better. Lols, nth really much to write liao tats all bb.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities