
Saturday, July 4, 2009
After poning school for one week and going for AYG, I am very tired and siannn...... Well let me say some of my experiece over there at the ayg.
1) The people there are freaking tall, wonder what did they eat at their country
p.s (they are abt 2m)
2) Waiting for the atheletes to arrive is very siannn..... they made us wait like hell sia
3) Divya and Safiah flirts with the kuwait people.....lol
4) Chuny trying to act man in front of me O.o
5) We were crapping a lot with the kuwait
6) The competition was nice YEA!!!!
7) NEVER FORGET THE FOOD OMG THEY WERE THE BEST :)
8) Last but not least, somehow enjoyed myself over there.
Well thats all for now, might post the photos I took if I am bored, thats all bb
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities