
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Waaaaa...... siannn...... nowadays so many hmk, I can't keep up with it. Plus I also taking so many subjects. T_T, so tough, trying to buck up.
Anyway, today damn siann....... early morning head pain until afternoon..... well still tried to concentrate in class even though it hurts. Arghhh..... maybe too stress ba. Haha but people say I don't look stressed. Lol, why people are stress they don't look stress, but when people are not stress, they try to act stress.
Anyway, jz wanna blog about a new game I have been playing recently. It is called "crazy planet". And I am not the only one crazy about it, so is cc and james. Lol those two chiongster one lor. I also love that game a lot.... it has a addictive feeling. Lol nth else le bb.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities