
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Why teachers evertime like to give so many hmk one sia........ zzzzzzzzzz can't they be more understanding. Although it is good la, but I still hate it. It give me pressure(pleasure) oppsss...... :)
I wish I could make them feel the "omg i hate hmk" feeling. That would be so shiok............ like thats ever gonna happen. Siann.... then now CA2 approaching liao, even more class test then usual. WAA!!!!!! I really wan die liao sia.
Currently having problems with these subs
1) Physics (IT SUX!!!)
2) Chemistry (IT SUX TOO!!!)
3) English (always the want to fail but haven't.... very scared)
Others yet to find out or maybe have problem I myself still don't, but anyway, these 3 are most don't noe de. Siannn........ I ned brains like danial's, Wei Wang's or Adeline's
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities