
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Today was quite an OMG day. O.o
1st OMG stuff: I was in the toilet, eating the london choco roll tat toh lee lee gave us. O.o and I had a little conversation with her, she said that she partly bought the blue berry because she like it and partly because she know that I can't eat chocolate :), isn't it OMG.
2nd OMg stuff: This is the worst thing...... MAN!!!! GOD HELL, I FELT LIKE I WENT TO BOTH PLACES. It was related to the 1st one. I was eating the choco roll, then Bing Hong go into the cubical, I tot he was jz going to change to PE since he everytime change also go in one, then suddenly out of no where, a pungent smell went into my nose. CC and I immediately ZAO!!!!, man at least give us warning ma.ZZZZZZZZZ in summary, his SAI KANG IS FEARED!!!!
3rd OMG stuff: I got full marks for my co-ordinate geometry. O.o cannot believe it, even James don't believe. Wow, and cc was like scolding me F***, then later went for bio, got back test paper too. Got 19.5/25, O.o was quite happy le for the never study kind.
4th OMg stuff: Today was a OMG day!!!!! :O
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities