
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Hmmm....... these few days, I have been very sick. Kept on wondering what kept me alive.
Well, anyway, today I went for SRC meeting with hzh and james to do the proposal. Well didn't expect us to be so into the topic that we did not really side track at all. Must be because this is our CCA and we 3 are committe members, so better be serious.
Ww discussed quite a lot of things. But slowing, james drifted into taking photos of literal stuff, then later took photos of us, After that went to KFC and eat. Then he told us he was going to make a photo album about all these times that we had together.
Well I agree with what he said, and I like it too. Friendship is priceless, and making a photo album would be a great way to store our memories. It's not something that is easy to obtain too, we need to be friendly and accept each other's differences so that we would not get into an arguement easily.(although still can't get over james wettness jkjk.....)
Well overall, today was a good day, except that I am still sick. T_T damn it!!!
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities