
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Today..... went to play basketball after school with chuny and some netball girls. Hiazzzzz.... I was a real let down man. I shd have jz stayed at the side or jz went home, i got no skill go thr play and let the team down. Somehow I always feel bad if I let a team down.
Yea I noe it jz a game, but its a feeling that comes naturally...... I really don't like to let down a team due to my weakness. Chuny is a basketball player, and they are netball players. Of course they have great skills. Will what gd am I at none......I always lack self confidence, but i am trying very hard to overcome that obstacle. Yea u might laugh at me, but u won't understand how terrible I am feeling now..... Well one day, I will....someday get my confidence.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities