
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Yo.......Have been away for so long. Sec 4 ma bo bian...... have to be more hardworking. Just finished exams, and today had lots of fun...hehe.
Meet cc,james, chuny, adriel, how seng, you hong and shaun. We went to Tampinies Mall for the seoul garden buffet. It was deliciously yummy...mmm...... Love the part where I cooked the meat myself and savour it..haha
After that, we went to play arcade. O.o Then went to watch IP man 2. Not bad talk about chinese martial arts. Then got westerners criticize them, they not happy so fight for their rights. Ya can la can.
Went back to arcade again. Played air hockey, wow so tensed sia. James damn power, make the disc fly off the table. Adriel self own hehe....... Then later on the bus back home coincidentally meet jia xiang and adeline lee O.o... haha not bad ah quite lucky to meet 2 ppl.
Yea so tats abt all, overall can say that I did enjoy myself though I had flu while eating.
Thanks to all the blogs i referred to (countless) for html code help :) (esp. cyn' and sixseven)
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities